|I found these two!|
These are awesome. For those who don't know the buff is +10 experience from kills, 30% magic find and 40% increased gold from monsters.
But what's happening with the trading post price? For those of you that didn't need to read the link here's what it reveals at the time I made this post:
- There's never been more of an incentive in a popular MMO to level crafting (you gain experience - 10 levels for 1 - 400 each crafting skill).
- You can also level all 8 if you choose - and if you can afford it.
Looking again at cooking, these reasons have some knock on effects:
- Characters choosing crafting as a level booster will buy as many of the materials required to make food buffs as they can afford (increasing the demand/cost for materials).
- There's little demand/great abundance of crafted goods made while levelling crafting.
- Higher levelling recipes often require many of the same ingredients as higher recipes (older cooking guides require lots of vanilla beans because they were bulk bought from karma vendors).
- Demand for higher recipes remains constant; cost of materials increases due to players levelling alts.