|10 Ways to Make easy gold in Guild Wars 2.|
Here ya go. 10 Ways to make easy gold in Guild Wars 2!
- Sell Copper Ore. Right now it is selling at around 22c/ore. Each node will give you at least 3 copper. That is about 60c (After fee's) from each node. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- Sell Unidentified Dyes. Dyes are regularly selling for more than 5s/dye. The only ones that sell for an insane amount are the white one, black one and maybe a few others. The odds of getting these are against you. Instead of identifying them just sell them for 5s/ea and start to let your profits add up.
- Sell your leveling gear to a vendor. Right now people are pricing their gear as low as they possibly can. When you account for trading post fees you would make less money than if you just vendored it. So just vendor it. It is instant gold and you will actually walk away with more.
- Flip Copper Ore. Right now people are buying ore like crazy. Each night before I log off I place a few buy orders for 17-18c and buy about 1,000 of them. The following night when I log in the prices usually are back up to around 22-23c. At 22 I make 17silver in profits. 23 I make 25s. This is all by just placing a few buy orders before I log off for the night. I have never not filled all of my buy orders.
- Sell Cooking Ingredients. Cooking has proven to be much easier than most expected. The amount of people that are leveling cooking is much higher than we saw during the beta. At least that is what most people think based on the markets. When leveling hit up all the gathering nodes you find. You will get a ton of herbs, onions & mushrooms and they all sell well. Onions are currently selling at 18c/ea. You will not get as many of them as you will copper ore, but you will still make a decent amount of gold just by picking them up.
- Flip Minis! Seriously. I have made about 4 gold since launch doing this. Just look at all the pets. There are a ton of them that sell for 3-4 & 5 silver. Most of them have a quantity of 1. You can buy them up and raise the price. I have found a lot of luck in this. I will buy up the bottom 4-5 of them. I may raise the price from 4 to 8. This is such easy gold. People are snatching up pets like crazy. The best part is this market is entirely maintained on people purchasing pet packs (with a few exceptions) so the market is unlikely to become flooded.
- Farm Vials of Blood. These have sold incredibly well since day one. Especially Vials of Weak Blood. They are currently selling for 43c/ea and sell like hot-cakes. You can farm them pretty fast. In 15 minutes you can pick up enough to make the trip and the fast travel well worth your time invested.
- Do not fast travel everywhere! Saving money is earning money. If you can just walk for 30 seconds do not fast travel. I have buddies who fast travel everywhere and I already have a ton more gold than them on a character that I don't even use to make gold. They are level 60 and I just 38. I am sitting on about 4g and this point and they don't have enough to purchase their second training book. I am not saying my decision to walk to most places is the only reason, but it certainly has helped. You are spending 17c on average for each travel you make at my current level and much more than that when you get to level 80. Save your gold. If you are just going somewhere in the same zone just walk and farm along the way. Two for one!
- Check the trading post's front page. The trading post literally tells you what is selling well and what is of the highest value. The highest value items are what people are offering to buy them for though, not what they are selling for. The same goes for the top demanded. These are the items that have the most buy orders for them. Use this information, along with a bit of market research, and supply the items that are easy to farm and will sell quickly for a decent amount. The trading post itself is the greatest tool we have to make gold so always but sure to use it.
- Place buy orders on sacks! You know those booty sacks that you pick up in droves? Those are being sold like crazy. The Thorned Sack has a chance to drop the following things. Pile of Radiant Dust, 1-3 Linen Scraps, Vial of Thick Blood, 1-2 Rugged Leather Sections or a Vial of Weak Blood. Not all of these will make you a profit, but if you get the booty bags for the right price you are in luck. I usually place buy orders for as low as I can. I have gotten a ton of them at around 20c and then opened them up and gotten a Vial of Weak Blood which sells for 75c! This is some easy easy profit!
- BONUS! Get more gold using Magic Find Boosters! You can read about this strategy on my friends blog Guild Wars 2 Gold Guide.
Hopefully these have helped you guys find a few new ways to make gold. They are all quite simple. A few require you to have a bit of start up gold to work with but you can really do these with any amount. Having less gold just means you are doing it on a smaller scale is all. The markets are very tight right now so take advantage of anything that you can find!
Do you have any other simple tips to add to this list? Feel free to comment.